Dr. Jeffrey Jay Fagerland D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)330 Laurel St Suite 1100 Des Moines IA, 50314
Dr. Jeffrey Fagerland is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Fagerland specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Fagerland can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Fagerland can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1988
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Il Coll Med-Rockford, Family Medicine
- Tex Tech U Mc Hosp
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford Program
Dr. Jeffrey Jay Fagerland D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Jeffrey Jay Fagerland D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fagerland
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Ovarian Cancer: Why Do I Need a Hysterectomy?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women. Known to rapidly grow, the cancer can progress from early to advanced stages within a year. Therefore, many a times, the patient reaches the doctor only at the very end.To be diagnosed with ovarian cancer means that you are at a very high...
- High-Risk Pregnancy: What Does This Mean?
A pregnancy is considered high-risk when either the mother or the baby have a higher chance of medical complications. High-risk pregnancies require closer monitoring and care, to make sure both the mom and baby stay healthy throughout the entire pregnancy.Risk factors that would make doctor's label...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Dr. Tracey A Kopperud DO12339 Stratford Dr Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Curtis L Hoegh MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Mitchell Alan Khan D.O.5409 Avenue O Fort Madison IA 52627
- Dr. Michael C Mintzer M.D.6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Matthew Curtis Brown M.D.303 University Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Joseph Hwang MD330 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314