Dr. Robert Kenneth Clark M.D. is a top Doctor in Oklahoma City, OK.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Robert Kenneth Clark M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Robert Kenneth Clark M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Robert Kenneth Clark M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Oklahoma City, OK, Dr. Robert Kenneth Clark M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1971
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Dimensional change in dentures processed in silicone and stone moulds.
- Dimensional change in complete dentures fabricated by injection molding and microwave processing.
- Events in the mould during heat processing of poly(methyl methacrylate).
- Chairside polishing of heat-cured acrylic resin: an SEM and EDA study.
- Dimensional change of heat-cured acrylic resin dentures with three different cooling regimes following a standard curing cycle.
- Tensile bond strength of heat and self-cured acrylic denture base resins to the inner and outer layers of two-layered acrylic resin denture teeth.
- Long-term dimensional stability and reproduction of surface detail of four polyvinyl siloxane duplicating materials.
- Effect of surfactant on surface hardness of dental stone and investment casts produced from polyvinyl siloxane duplicating materials.
- Effect of GC METALPRIMER II on bond strength of heat-cured acrylic resin to titanium alloy (Ti-6Al-4V) with two different surface treatments.
- Effect of curing cycle on the tensile strength of the bond between heat cured denture base acrylic resin and acrylic resin denture teeth.
- Is the bond between acrylic resin denture teeth and denture base resin stronger if they are both made by the same manufacturer?
- Tensile strength of laser welded cobalt-chromium alloy with and without an argon atmosphere.
- Dimensional stability of newer alginate impression materials over seven days.
- The fatigue life of a cobalt-chromium alloy after laser welding.
- An investigation into the effects of metal primer and surface topography on the tensile bond strength between cobalt chromium alloy and composite resin.
- Henry Ford Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Grady Mem Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Robert Kenneth Clark M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73170Get Direction
Dr. Robert Kenneth Clark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- Is Diabetes Really More Prevalent in Rural Areas?
Diabetes, the disease wherein blood sugar rises to a drastically high level, is considered to be one of the deadliest diseases in the world. It’s not surprising anymore since so many of the foods that we eat are rich in glucose. However, it is not just food that makes us develop diabetes, but it...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. James Amedio Totoro MD4205 Mcauley Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. David William Bobb M.D825 E Robinson St Norman OK 73071
- Dr. Jay E Leemaster M.D.500 SW 5th St Oklahoma City OK 73160
- Dr. Amy L. Darter M.D.609 S Kelly Ave Edmond OK 73003
- Dr. William Paul Harris M.D825 E Robinson St Norman OK 73071
- Dr. James Preston Metcalf M.D4115 N Classen Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73118