Dr. Jacqueline S Cotton M.D.
Pediatrician933 First Colonial Rd Suite 112 Virginia Beach VA, 23454
Dr. Jacqueline Cotton is a pediatrician practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Cotton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cotton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cotton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Boston City Hosp, Pediatrics
- Boston City Hospital 1986
Dr. Jacqueline S Cotton M.D.'s Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23454Get Direction
Dr. Jacqueline S Cotton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cotton
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Thedia Jones Smith733 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Dr. John W Harrington MD601 Childrens Lane Norfolk VA 23507
- Vernita Newby Peeples M.D.656 Independence Parkway Chesapeake VA 23320
- Mrs. Saileela Venkatesan MD1020 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23455
- Dr. Hugh Thomas Mcphee MD6345 Center Dr Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Michelle T Curry M.D.733 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake VA 23320