Dr. Eric Justin Thompson MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology900 North Porter Norman OK, 73071
Dr. Eric Thompson is a pathologist practicing in Norman, OK. Dr. Thompson is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Thompson can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Thompson may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1996
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1996
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Eric Justin Thompson MD's Practice location
Norman, OK 73071Get Direction
Dr. Eric Justin Thompson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thompson
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Dr. Damion L Kistler MD1000 N Lee Ave Oklahoma City OK 73102
- Dr. Zoltan G Laszik MD, PHD940 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Nasir A Bakshi MD940 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. James Brinkworth MD1000 N Lee Ave Oklahoma City OK 73102
- Dr. Ravindranauth N Sawh MD940 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Teresa Scordino Kraus MD1364 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322