Dr. Eric Simmons is an anesthesiologist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Simmons ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Simmons also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1994
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Anesthesiology; Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eric L Simmons MD's Practice location
Dr. Eric L Simmons MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Nicolas Stoyanovich401 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D.2020 N. Academy Blvd Colorado Springs Co 80909
- Dr. Douglas Helm MD1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Jose Melendez MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Bryce R Andrus MD1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Joel Kellner MD1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909