Dr. Collin Linn is a Dentist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Linn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Collin Taylor Linn D.M.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80924Get Direction
WILLIAMSPORT, PA 17701Get Direction
Dr. Collin Taylor Linn D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Daniel Lee Koplow D.D.S.559 Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Tasneim Mohamed DDS14034 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio Texas 78247
- Dr. Roger L. Humphreys DDS415 West Rockrimmon Blvd Colorado Springs Colorado 80919
- Dr. James Walter Kearney D.D.S.2918 Austin Bluffs Pkwy Colorado Springs CO 80918
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Rota D.M.D.6210 Woodmen Park View Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Ryan Gardner DDS5430 Tutt Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80922