Dr. Cindy Chen is a pediatrician practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Chen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Cindy Chen's Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
ANNAPOLIS, MD 21401Get Direction
Dr. Cindy Chen's reviewsWrite Review
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D.4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Sawsan Attia Talib5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia 22311
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.121 Old Solomans Island Road Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Ildiko V. Kunos3800 Resevoir Road Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D.2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904