David Hartwick is a physical therapist practicing in Folsom, CA. David Hartwick specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, David Hartwick can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. David Hartwick will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
David Lynn Hartwick's Practice location
Folsom, CA 95630Get Direction
David Lynn Hartwick's reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Mr. Steve Arnold Thrall PT6560 Greenback Lane Citrus Heights CA 95621
- Mr. David Parsons Plate MPT1301 F Bidwell St Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Andrew Patrick Hayden D.P.T1650 Response Rd Sacramento CA 95815
- Kristia Ann Suutala PT650 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Helen Anderson Other3240 Arden Way Sacramento CA 95825
- Miss Amelia Mendoza M.D.4755 Aldine Mail Rd Houston TX 77039