Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2940 N Mccord Rd Toledo OH, 43615
Dr. Ravi Adusumilli is a cardiologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Adusumilli specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Adusumilli also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Rangaraya Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Kakinada- Ap- India 1983
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1983
Rangaraya Medical College 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Ball Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli MD's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43615Get Direction
Dr. Ravi K Adusumilli MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adusumilli
- Alternative Treatments for Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure is a serious heart condition where the heart cannot pump the required amount of blood needed for the body’s circulatory system. Prevention is the most important step for congestive heart failure, and this can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle. If the usual...
- Do I Have Hypertension?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, refers to the increased pressure exerted on the walls as blood passes through arteries. Normal blood pressure is measured as 120/80 mm Hg. Pressure in the range of 120/80 and 139/89 mm Hg is referred to as pre-hypertension, and those above the higher...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Dr. John R Letcher MD2940 N Mccord Rd Toledo OH 43615
- Dr. Todd L Monroe MD2940 N Mccord Rd Toledo OH 43615
- Dr. Tarif Adel Kanaan MD2409 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Charles J Gbur MD5705 Monclova Rd Maumee OH 43537
- Dr. Adil M Karamali MD1601 Brigham Dr Perrysburg OH 43551
- Dr. Thomas M Pappas MD2940 N Mccord Rd Toledo OH 43615