Dariush Alaie MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease12 N 7th Ave Mount Vernon NY, 10550
Dr. Dariush Alaie is a cardiologist practicing in Mount Vernon, NY. Dr. Alaie specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Alaie also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1962
Fifth Pathway / A Foreign Medical School 1967
UNIV OF TEHERAN (PAHLAVI MEDICAL SCHOOL) 1962
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Interfaith Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Internal Medicine; Mount Vernon Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dariush Alaie MD's Practice location
Mount Vernon, NY 10550Get Direction
Dariush Alaie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alaie
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Dr. Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Mr. Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Samuel Brodsky MD1177 Summer St Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Dr. Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Dr. Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013