Dr. Waleed Khalaf MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Waleed Khalaf is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Khalaf specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Waleed Khalaf MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Waleed Khalaf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khalaf
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Wendy K. Rathmell2220 Pierce Ave Nashville Tennessee 37232
- Dr. Denise A Yardley M.D.250 25th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Jesus G Berdeja M.D.250 25th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Laura F Mcclure barnes M.D.353 New Shackle Island Rd Hendersonville TN 37075
- Dr. Ian Winchester Flinn M.D.250 25th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Michael B Hemphill MD5653 Frist Blvd Hermitage TN 37076