Dr. Matthew Mullan is a Dentist practicing in Fraser, MI. Dr. Mullan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Matthew P Mullan D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fraser, MI 48026Get Direction
Dr. Matthew P Mullan D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Russell A Sassack DDS43771 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights MI 48314
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 Twelve Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Frederick Roy Bonds DDS1231 N Mission St Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Alvin Yousif Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Shikha Batra D.M.D3960 Crooks Road Troy Michigan 48084
- Dr. Sachi Patel D.D.S46169 Westlake Dr Sterling VA 20165