Dr. Jeffrey Brian Danzig M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology127 Union St Ridgewood NJ, 07450
Dr. Jeffrey Danzig is a gastroenterologist practicing in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Danzig specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Danzig performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1983
New York University School of Medicine 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Gastroenterology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Dr. Jeffrey Brian Danzig M.D.'s Practice location
Ridgewood, NJ 07450Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Brian Danzig M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Danzig
- Study Suggests Rural Households Have Lower Risk of Crohn's and Colitis Development
A recent study suggests that children and adolescents who grow up in rural households may have a lower chance of developing inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The study was conducted and published by the Canadian Gastro Intestinal Epidemiology Consortium, the Institute for Clinical Evaluative...
- Crohn’s Disease: What You Should Eat
Living with Crohn's disease is difficult, and managing your diet can be even more difficult. Managing a proper diet is vital to manage your Chron's symptoms and prevent any other complications from arising.A Crohn’s-friendly diet is not a cure for Chron's disease; it is only meant to help manage...
- Celiac Disease: Five New Developments to Know About
When you have celiac disease or one of your family members has the disease, caution should always be taken so as not to trigger the pain and other complications that might be brought by the emergence of this disease. Since celiac disease has no known medication yet, a total abstinence from any food...
- The Emotional Challenges of Ulcerative Colitis
People typically don’t enjoy talking about any illness or chronic condition they’re living with. They may not enjoy talking about how it feels to have it and the emotional roller coaster it brings to life.There are millions of people living with colitis and not much awareness in the public or...
- Do all Anemics Need Blood Transfusions?
Whatever be the underlying cause, the process of blood transfusions is very common. Each year, almost 5 million Americans need blood transfusions, and this procedure is used for people of almost all ages. Getting a blood transfusion can save your life when you’re suffering from a disease or...
- Aspiring Nurse Reveals New Research Regarding Celiac Disease
Gluten-free foods have jumped to the forefront of many people's minds. Stores have changed their shelves to accommodate gluten-free packaging. If gluten-free products suddenly disappear from their typical shelf they are likely all grouped together in one location. It has become a trend to avoid...
- Dr. David L. Carr-Locke MD FRCP10 Nathan D Perlman Pl New York NY 10003
- Dr. Gil I. Ascunce M.D.161 Madison Ave Suite 10 SW New York NY 10016
- Dr. Victor W. Groisser M.D.37 Glen Ave West Orange NJ 7052
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD305 2nd Avenue New York New York 10003
- Dr. Hormoz Mohtashemi MD516 Hamburg Tpk Wayne New Jersey 7470
- Rupa K. Sharma M.D.232 E 30h St New York New York 10016