Dr. Mark Mcgee is an optometrist practicing in Tewksbury, MA. Dr. Mcgee specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Mcgee performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Mark A Mcgee O.D.'s Practice location
Tewksbury, MA 01876Get Direction
Dr. Mark A Mcgee O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Scott Wayne Sylvia OD/MBA1 Porter Sq Cambridge MA 02140
- Dr. Elliot F Lasky OD505 W Hollis St Nashua NH 03062
- Dr. Shilpi Bhadra Mehta O.D.75 Middlesex Tpke Burlington MA 01803
- Dr. Thomas A. Leavitt OD2 Essex Center Dr Peabody MA 01960
- Dr. Donald Trefry Hill O.D.465 Nashua Rd Dracut MA 01826
- Ronald Bernard Coutu O.D.5 Coliseum Ave Nashua NH 03063