Dr. Nancy Diane Kimber M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)10861 Cherry St Suite 206 Los Alamitos CA, 90720
Dr. Nancy Kimber is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Los Alamitos, CA. Dr. Kimber specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kimber can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kimber can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1994
- Breast Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Rush University Medical Center Program
Dr. Nancy Diane Kimber M.D.'s Practice location
Los Alamitos, CA 90720Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Diane Kimber M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kimber
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What Causes Obesity?
A person who has a body weight that is 20% or more than the designated normal weight is considered to be obese. Obesity actually refers to the excess amount of fat present in the body. Based on the statistical measurement of Body Mass Index or BMI, obesity refers to BMI above 30. BMI is a...
- Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know
Missed PeriodThis is the most obvious indicator that you’re pregnant. Women who have regular menstruation consider this the most important sign of being pregnant.Swollen and tender breastsYour body’s estrogen and progesterone levels are increased because you’re pregnant. The increased levels...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Dr. Linh Dan Nguyen M.D.9940 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Cau Van Vo MD14024 Magnolia St Westminster California 92683
- Dr. Thuc B. Tran M.D.71380 Highway 21 Covington Louisiana 70433
- Miss Latasha Mason MD22550 Savi Ranch Parkway Yorba Linda California 92887
- Mrs. Carla S. Wells M.D.62 Corporate Park Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805