Dr. Andrew Santanello is a psychologist practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Santanello specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Santanello evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Santanello because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Andrew Peter Santanello PSY.D.'s Practice location
Allentown, PA 18103Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Peter Santanello PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Dr. Donna M Martin PSY.D.334 W BROAD ST QUAKERTOWN PA 18951
- Cinthia Taylor M.A.1500 Walnut Street Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Natalie Paul PSY.D.122 S Main St Nazareth PA 18064
- Dr. Scott J Bloszinsky PSY.D.264 E Broad St Bethlehem PA 18018
- Craig A Soskin1110 N West End Blvd Quakertown PA 18951
- Dr. Ian Birky PH.D.36 University Dr Bethlehem PA 18015