Dr. Teodoro Forcht Dagi MD
Surgeon | Surgical Critical Care423 Commonwealth Ave Newton Center MA, 02459
Dr. Teodoro Dagi is a general surgeon practicing in Newton Center, MA. Dr. Dagi specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Dagi provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1971
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Letting and making death happen: is there really no difference? The problem of moral linkage.
- The obligation to resuscitate.
- Stereotactic surgery.
- Neurosurgery and the introduction of cerebral angiography.
- Role responsibilities in clinical bioethics: the dialectic of consultation -- comments on the case presented by Barbara Springer Edwards.
- Commentary on "How much of the brain must die in brain death.
- Cause and culpability.
- Physicians and obligatory social activism.
- Curriculum reform in death education: the modern resurrection of Ars Moriendi.
- The ethical tribunal in medicine.
- The paradox of euthanasia.
- Compassion, consensus, and conflict: should caregivers' needs influence the ethical dialectic?
- The management of postoperative bleeding.
- Preventable errors in the operating room--part 2: retained foreign objects, sharps injuries, and wrong site surgery.
- Consenting to the ineffable: the problem of neuromodulation and altered consciousness.
Dr. Teodoro Forcht Dagi MD's Practice location
Newton Center, MA 02459Get Direction
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Home Remedies To Help Appendicitis
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can cause severe harm to the body if not treated on time. Some of the common symptoms of appendicitis include abdominal pain, digestive upsets, nausea, vomiting and mild fever. Although there are both medicinal and surgical treatment options available to cure...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...