Dr. Maureen O'leary is a psychologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. O'leary specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. O'leary evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. O'leary because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Are the dental data really at odds with the molecular data? Morphological evidence for whale phylogeny (re)reexamined.
- Sperm head morphology in 36 species of artiodactylans, perissodactylans, and cetaceans (Mammalia).
- Relationships of Cetacea (Artiodactyla) among mammals: increased taxon sampling alters interpretations of key fossils and character evolution.
- The placental mammal ancestor and the post-K-Pg radiation of placentals.
- Next-generation phenomics for the Tree of Life.
- Response to comment on "The placental mammal ancestor and the post-K-Pg radiation of placentals".
- Best practices for data sharing in phylogenetic research.
- A RESTful API for Access to Phylogenetic Tools via the CIPRES Science Gateway.
- The Origin of Large-Bodied Shrimp that Dominate Modern Global Aquaculture.
Dr. Maureen Anne O'leary PHD's Practice location
Dr. Maureen Anne O'leary PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Dr. Sandra Lee Eugster PH.D.313 Price Pl Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Peter P Kane PHD6001 Research Park Blvd Madison WI 53719
- Dr. Janice A Cain PHD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Shilagh A Mirgain PHD621 Science Dr Madison WI 53711
- Colleen Mary Mortell PH.D.6001 Research Park Blvd Madison WI 53719
- Dr. Ronald J May PHD7617 Mineral Point Rd Madison WI 53717