Dr. Craig Jude Frederick M.D.
Family Practitioner600 N Lewis St New Iberia LA, 70563
Dr. Craig Frederick is a family practitioner practicing in New Iberia, LA. Dr. Frederick specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Frederick possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1992
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Al Coll Comm Hlth Scis, Family Medicine
- University Al College Comm Health Scis
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
Dr. Craig Jude Frederick M.D.'s Practice location
New Iberia, LA 70563Get Direction
Dr. Craig Jude Frederick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frederick
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Dr. Kathryn Giglio Strother M.D.2445 East Milton Avenue Youngsville LA 70592
- Dr. Kelly Theron Cahill M.D.3220 Kaliste Saloom Rd Lafayette LA 70508
- Dr. Ashley Ayo Guy M.D.2445 East Milton Avenue Youngsville LA 70592
- Dr. Sunshine Arceneaux Little M.D.3824 Ne Evangeline Trwy Carencro LA 70520
- Dr. Warren J. Degatur M.D.206 Champagne Blvd Breaux Bridge LA 70517
- Dr. Jahanyar Khorsandi M.D.206 Champagne Blvd Breaux Bridge LA 70517