Christina Brandt is an acupuncturist practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Brandt evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Brandt treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Miss Christina Brandt AC.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93103Get Direction
Miss Christina Brandt AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Qisheng Guan LI AC. , O.M.D100 N Hope Ave. Suite 12 Santa barbara CA 93110
- Charlie Sciutto LAC.2425 Bath St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- John Ebadi1 N Calle Cesar Chavez suite 110 santa barbara ca 93103
- Dr. Maha Ati LAC; NMD; RNP1727 State St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Mr. Anthony F Kar L.AC.1725 State St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Sallie Hong L. AC.8730 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood CA 90069