Dr. Brian D Hale M.D.
Urologist35095 Us Highway 19 N Suite 202 Palm Harbor FL, 34684
Dr. Brian Hale is a urologist practicing in Palm Harbor, FL. Dr. Hale specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1989
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Biopsy, Cryosurgery, Infertility And More
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Emory Univ Hosp, Urology; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Brian D Hale M.D.'s Practice location
Palm Harbor, FL 34684Get Direction
Dr. Brian D Hale M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hale
- What is Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction?
Today's market is full of medicines available to control sexual activities. Most of the techniques are available to enhance the sexual interest among the people of all different age groups and help in performing sexual activities. Every day, the market gets buzzed with new form of sexual devices,...
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Erectile Dysfunction: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the ability of a man to have an erection and maintain it long enough to have a satisfying sexual experience. There are certain times when a man may not fully rise to the occasion during sexual intercourse, and this can be due to other factors aside from...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Dr. Omar Hamoui M.D.11373 Cortez Blvd Brooksville FL 34613
- Dr. Yaser Sedrak Bassel M.D.35095 Us Highway 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Mr. Howard B Heidenberg DO1209 W Swann Ave Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Raul Ordorica MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Ketan A Kapadia M.D.5747 38th Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33710
- Dr. Douglas George Stein MD3000 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613