Dr. Kathleen Padilla is a psychologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Padilla specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Padilla evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Padilla because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kathleen Arroyo Padilla PH.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87108Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Arroyo Padilla PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Ms. Rosalie Davis PHD, RXP3003 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Julee K. Huggins PSY.D.3901 Oakmount Dr Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Mr. Craig Alexander Turpin ED.S5321 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Rene Suzanne Silleroy PH.D.2741 Indian School Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Alexander J Paret PH.D.11504 Penfield Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Denise Nina Lash PH.D.1501 San Pedro Dr Se Albuquerque NM 87108