Dr. John Mccarty is a Dentist practicing in Sewell, NJ. Dr. Mccarty specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. John James Mccarty D.M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. John James Mccarty D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccarty
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Barbara A. Tarnoski D.M.D.3016 Township Line Rd Drexel HIll PA 19026
- Tatyana A. Lysenko Other3201 NJ-38 Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Mark Lewis Waltzer D.M.D.1930 Rt. 70 East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Deborah J. Kim DMD375 North Main Street Williamstown New Jersey 08094
- Dr. Dorothy Drain DMD910 Haddonfield-Berlin Road Voorhees NJ 08043
- Deborah Jin Kim DMD375 N Main St Monroe Township New Jersey 08094