Dr. Natarajan V Raman MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE, 68198
Dr. Natarajan Raman practices Radiation Oncology in Omaha, NE. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Raman specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- High-performance thin layer chromatographic analysis of anti-inflammatory triterpenoids from Boswellia serrata Roxb.
- Prostate motion and isocenter adjustment from ultrasound-based localization during delivery of radiation therapy.
- Effects of field parameters on IMRT plan quality for gynecological cancer: a case study.
- Association of phthalate esters with endometriosis in Indian women.
- Development and validation of GC-MS method for the determination of methyl methanesulfonate and ethyl methanesulfonate in imatinib mesylate.
- Development and validation of RP-HPLC method for the determination of genotoxic alkyl benzenesulfonates in amlodipine besylate.
- Development and validation of a stability-indicating RP-LC method for famciclovir.
- Determination of duloxetine hydrochloride in the presence of process and degradation impurities by a validated stability-indicating RP-LC method.
- Strategies for the identification, control and determination of genotoxic impurities in drug substances: a pharmaceutical industry perspective.
- Stability-indicating HPLC method for the determination of darunavir ethanolate.
- Congenital glioblastoma.
- Alveolar soft tissue sarcoma of maxillary-ethmoid complex.
- Magnesium sulfate as an anticonvulsant in eclampsia.
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Radiation Oncology; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Natarajan V Raman MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55415Get Direction
Dr. Natarajan V Raman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raman
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which turned about to be stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- Dr. Chi Lin MD987521 Nebraska Medical Center Omaha Nebraska 68198
- Dr. Charles A Enke MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Randall Duckert M.D.8303 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Cam Nguyen M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. David I-feng Hsu MD17030 Lakeside Hills Plz Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Alireza Mirmiran MD8303 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114