Dr. Clark Loftus is a pediatrician practicing in Bountiful, UT. Dr. Loftus is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Loftus diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Loftus can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Sleep Disorder
- Strep Throat
- Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Az College Of Med
- University of Arizona College of Medicine Program
Dr. Clark K. Loftus MD's Practice location
Bountiful, UT 84010Get Direction
Dr. Clark K. Loftus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loftus
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Robert M. Ward Other417 Wakara Way Salt Lake City Utah 84108
- Dr. Carmen Taveras M.D.453 Main Street Tooele Utah 84074
- Dr. Shellie J Ring MD7138 S 2000 E Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Titus Chan MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Miguel Luis Knochel MD15 S 1000 E Payson UT 84651
- Dr. Julia Kelsey Gunther M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113