Dr. Qian Chen is an anesthesiologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Chen ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Chen also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Zhejiiang Med Univ- Hangzhou- Zhejiang- China 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Anesthesiology; Univ Of So Al Hosps, General Surgery
Dr. Qian Chen M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Qian Chen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What #break40 Means to Patients Living with Cystic Fibrosis
2-year-old James Alexander Cargal is a bubbly and energetic little boy who enjoys singing, dancing, and playing with his dogs. But he is also a fighter. James was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at just three weeks old. CF is a genetic disease that mostly affects the lungs, triggering persistent lung...
- Is Dehydration Associated with Other Disorders?
Dehydration occurs when the optimum level of fluids in the body decreases. In certain circumstances, the body cells lose water rapidly and the intake of fluids is not enough to compensate for this loss, the body cells get dehydrated and exhibit symptoms of stress. The common symptoms of dehydration...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Marina Polianska M.D.725 American Avenue Waukesha Wisconsin 53188
- Dr. Navtej S. Purewal MD4131 West Loomis Road Greenfield Wisconsin 53221
- Sheldon Lawrence Burchman500 West Bradley Road Fox Point Wisconsin 53217
- Dr. Mohammad I Elorbany M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Rachel Budithi MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Louis Fred Noto M.D.13715 W Park Ave New Berlin WI 53151