Zahava Alon is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Rockville, MD. Zahava is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Alon can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Alon will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Zahava Alon PT's Practice location
Rockville, MD 20852Get Direction
Zahava Alon PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatments Are Becoming More Effective, but Are Underfunded
Multiple sclerosis is considered a relatively rare disease, but a recent MS guideline published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence stated that with more than 400,000 cases in the US alone, MS has become the leading cause of physical disability in working age adults.Although...
- Lymphoma GoFundMe Success Stories
When a community or group of friends bands together to help one another, miracles happen. There is nothing more humbling than seeing a community take time of their own to help a friend or community member in need. The more people there are, the bigger difference they can make. There are hundreds of...
- All About Candida Overgrowth
Candida, the overgrowth of yeast is one of the most common types of fungal infections. This condition can lead to a number of other health issues, such as exhaustion, brain fog, joint pain, bad breath, chronic sinus, weak immune system, hormonal imbalance, UTI, loss of libido and more. So if you are...
- Tips to Prevent Dehydration During the Summer
The risk of dehydrated increases exponentially when temperatures increase throughout the summer months. This is because warmer conditions cause people to have a higher sweat output. In hot temperatures with high humidity, sweat cannot evaporate to cool our bodies down. These weather conditions can...
- Toxin Exposure During Late Pregnancy Is Correlated with Autism
We do not entirely understand the various causes of autism. For some things, we have a good idea, and others, we are still learning. Some factors are environmental. Other factors are known to be genetic.One of the newer developments is the knowledge that toxins ingested in the later part of...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Christine Booher Other8348 Traford Ln Springfield VA 22152
- Numa Osuna P.T.9801 Georgia Ave Silver Spring MD 20902
- Naikia Michelle Lewis-wilson P.T.287 S Pickett St Alexandria VA 22304
- Meghan Elizabeth Bollinger PT3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Anastasia Stuart8348 Traford Ln Springfield VA 22152
- Ms. Pamela D. Brown-white PT, MBA3321 12th St Ne Washington DC 20017