Dr. Kiran Deoras is a psychiatrist practicing in New Kensington, PA. Dr. Deoras is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Deoras diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Deoras may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Deoras treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hos 1984
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Effects of inspiratory resistive loading on chest wall motion and ventilation: differences between preterm and full-term infants.
- Effect of position on the mechanical interaction between the rib cage and abdomen in preterm infants.
- Maturational changes in airway smooth muscle structure-function relationships.
- Structure-function of airway generations 0 to 4 in the preterm lamb.
- Structural deformation of the preterm trachea during acute distention and collapse.
- Interaction between chest wall motion and lung mechanics in normal infants and infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia.
- Developmental changes in tracheal structure.
- Use of a touch sensitive screen and computer assisted image analysis for quantitation of developmental changes in pulmonary structure.
- Structural changes in the tracheae of preterm lambs induced by ventilation.
- Chest wall motion before and during mechanical ventilation in children with neuromuscular disease.
- Absence of the adhesio interthalamica as a marker of early developmental neuropathology in schizophrenia: an MRI and postmortem histologic study.
Mrs. Kiran S Deoras MD PHD's Practice location
New Kensington, PA 15068Get Direction
Mrs. Kiran S Deoras MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Dr. Jay Leathers MD2035 E. Ball Road Anaheim CA 92806
- Dr. Chester M. Berschling MD128 North Craig Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15213
- Dr. Sireesha Kolli M.D.216 Maple Ave Red Bank NJ 07739
- Dr. Nicola S Gray MD3811 Ohara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Marilena Achim M.D.340 South Broadway Street Akron Ohio 44308
- Dr. Christine Anne Martone M.D.100 Delafield Rd Pittsburgh PA 15215