Dr. Raymond Pilot is a pathologist practicing in Pinellas Park, FL. Dr. Pilot is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Pilot can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Pilot may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Of Cape Town- Fac Of Med- Cape Town- So Africa 1960
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- Univ Of Nd Sch Med & Hlth Sci, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Raymond Pilot M.D.'s Practice location
Pinellas Park, FL 33781Get Direction
Dr. Raymond Pilot M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Nicole D. Riddle M.D.7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. William Jarmolych D.D.S.1935 Drew St Clearwater FL 33765
- Dr. Jason Graham Savell MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Rahel John M.D.1775 Dempster St Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Terry Wayne Bell MD2025 Indian Rocks Rd S Largo FL 33774
- Dr. Nini Khin M.D.701 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701