Dr. Thomas Keating is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Mount Pleasant, MI. Dr. Keating specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Keating tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1968
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery
Dr. Thomas M Keating M.D.'s Practice location
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858Get Direction
Dr. Thomas M Keating M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Bradley G Binsfeld DO315 E Warwick Dr Alma MI 48801
- Dr. Thomas J Haverbush M.D.315 E Warwick Dr Alma MI 48801
- Dr. James Eldon Ware D.O.315 E Warwick Dr Alma MI 48801
- Dr. Michael James Moutsatson D.O.2890 Health Parkway Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Charles J Lilly M.D.2890 Health Parkway Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Daniel L Middleton MD7101 W Wackerly St Midland MI 48642