Dr. Sheryl Lehnhardt is a Chiropractor practicing in Mckeesport, PA. Dr. Lehnhardt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lehnhardt seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Sheryl Ann Lehnhardt DC's Practice location
Mckeesport, PA 15132Get Direction
Dr. Sheryl Ann Lehnhardt DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Joshua Allen Cohen DC4627 Fifth Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Gregory Douglas Gray D.C.300 Weyman Road Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. David P. Gobbie DC159 Clairton Blvd Pleasant Hills Pennsylvania 15236
- Clarence William McCaslin, III.2585 Freeport Road Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15238
- Dr. James Howard Winer2419 Baldwick Road Pittsburgh PA 15205
- Dr. Yalana Austraw DC2300 Cedar Ave Latrobe PA 15650