Dr. Lindsay Schnetzer is a psychologist practicing in Oxford, MS. Dr. Schnetzer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Schnetzer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Schnetzer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lindsay W Schnetzer PH.D.'s Practice location
Oxford, MS 38655Get Direction
PROVIDENCE, RI 02903Get Direction
Dr. Lindsay W Schnetzer PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Dr. Scott Allen Gustafson PH.D.551 Hathorn Rd Oxford MS 38655
- Dr. Matthew Warren Campbell PH.D.2005 Harris Dr Oxford MS 38655
- Dr. Michael Dean Roberts PH.D.152 Highway 7 S Oxford MS 38655
- Ivonne Florez M.A152 Highway 7 S Oxford MS 38655
- Mrs. Brandy Baczwaski M.A.152 Highway 7 South Oxford MS 38655
- Dr. Karen Christoff PH.D.805 Royal Oaks Dr Oxford MS 38655