Dr. Robert Mullee is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Mullee specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mullee can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mullee can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1959
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert Gerard Mullee MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32607Get Direction
Dr. Robert Gerard Mullee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- A Drug Found in Birth Control Pills May Cause Blood Clots
According to FDA, birth control pills containing hormone drospirenone should carry the message about a new warning. The warning says that these pills may increase the risk of potentially fatal blood clots.Drospirenone is the artificial version of progesterone, the female hormone. There are a...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- Dr. Oluseyi K. Ogunleye MD1505 Fort Clarke Blvd Gainesville Florida 32606
- Dr. Daylene L Ripley MD6440 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Carmen Peden M.D.,PH.D.6400 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Jacqueline Christine Castagno MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Sheyna Noel Carroccio M.D.6440 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Michael John Lukowski MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610