Dr. John Stevens is a Chiropractor practicing in Chinchilla, PA. Dr. Stevens specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stevens seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. John Williams Stevens D.C.'s Practice location
Chinchilla, PA 18410Get Direction
Dr. John Williams Stevens D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Kelley Maura Best D.C.274 Susquehanna Ave Wyoming PA 18644
- Dr. John Alaimo D.C.180 United Penn Plaza Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Paul Raymond Mahler D.C.1144 Wyoming Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Edward Anthony Yanulavich D.C.727 W Market St Scranton PA 18508
- Dr. Paul J Herbener D.C.112 River St Tunkhannock PA 18657
- Dr. Nestor Garcia Dequevedo D.C.180 Main St Pittston PA 18641