Dr. Theren Womack is a psychologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Womack specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Womack evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Womack because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Theren D Womack PH.D's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37221Get Direction
Dr. Theren D Womack PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Dr. Chelsea L. Rothschild PH.D.3400 Lebanon Rd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Monica L Jacobs PSYD1601 23rd Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Jennifer Lackey4810 Magnolia Place Nashville Tennessee 37204
- Lisa Battle-Gwathney PH.D.4330 Maynardville Hwy Maynardville TN 37807
- Dr. Terry Edwards EDD1161 Murfreesboro Pike Nashville TN 37217
- Dr. Janie L Berryman ED.D.173 Belle Forest Cir Nashville TN 37221