Dr. Michael Hayes is an internist practicing in Marion, OH. Dr. Hayes specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hayes provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Michael J Hayes M.D.'s Practice location
Marion, OH 43302Get Direction
Dr. Michael J Hayes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hayes
- How Is Shingles Treated?
Shingles, or herpes zoster, refers to the painful skin rashes caused by the varicella zoster virus. In this condition, a band of rashes usually appears in a small area on the face or body. This infection is very common in people who have a weak immune system due to various reasons. Older adults are...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Dr. Nagah Eldoghri Elarossi M.D.651 South Limestone Street Springfield Ohio 45505
- Dr. Mark A. Easterday M.D.551 W. Central Ave Delaware OH 43015
- Dr. Sanjay K Vora M.D.1050 Delaware Ave Marion OH 43302
- Dr. Marc James Comianos DO1040 Delaware Avenue Marion OH 43301
- Dr. Ghulam Idrees MD1025 Harding Memorial Pkwy Marion OH 43302
- Dr. Joel D Provenzano M.D.3535 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214