Dr. Lucia Pacheco is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Pacheco specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Pacheco can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Pacheco can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Lucia Pacheco MD's Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77054Get Direction
Lucia Pacheco MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
A Pap smears is a test used to detect unwanted or abnormal cells in a woman's cervix. This test helps to identity if a woman has cervical cancer. Abnormal Pap smears do not positively indicate cervical cancer, however, they can detect any changes in the cervix that can be a sign of cervical cancer....
- Dr. Tony Wen MD301 University Boulevard Galveston Texas 77555
- Dr. Kathleen M Griffis MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Sean Daryl Wengroff MD6409 Memorial Dr Texas City TX 77591
- Dr. Luis Pacheco MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Perry L Fulcher MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Mary Bernadette Munn MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555