Dr. Juan Rios is a Dentist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Rios specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Juan Rodolfo Rios DDS's Practice location
Miami, FL 33165Get Direction
Mr. Juan Rodolfo Rios DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Ravi Ramjit D.D.S8100 SW 81st Dr Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Oscar G. Cascante D.M.D.8501 Southwest 124th Avenue Miami Florida 33183
- Filiberto J. Herdocia7380 SW 40th Street Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Maritza Lazcano Other10051 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines FL 33024
- Dr. David S. Bistritz D.D.S.18171 Biscayne Boulevard Aventura Florida 33160
- Dr. John Addison DMD2118 W Brandon Blvd Brandon FL 33511