Dr. Halley Moore is a Chiropractor practicing in Dundee, OR. Dr. Moore specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Moore seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Halley Nicole Moore D.C.'s Practice location
Dundee, OR 97115Get Direction
MCMINNVILLE, OR 97128Get Direction
Dr. Halley Nicole Moore D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Eric C. Hubbs4905 Southwest Griffith Drive Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Dennis Orell Beasley DC16771 SW 12TH ST STE E SHERWOOD OR 97140
- Dr. Carolyn Mcmakin MA, DC6956 Sw Hampton St Portland OR 97223
- Dr. Justin Michael Davis D.C.9370 SW Greenburg Road Portland OR 97223
- Dr. Willa P Hendrickson D.C.2450 Se Belmont St Portland OR 97214
- Martin Petrovic10700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy Beaverton OR 97005