Dr. Daniel Rappaport is a pediatrician practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Rappaport is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rappaport diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rappaport can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Of L A
Dr. Daniel Mark Rappaport M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97227Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Mark Rappaport M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rappaport
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Mr. Paul N. Thomas MD11790 Southwest Barnes Road Portland Oregon 97225
- Nicole Chao Vancouver Washington
- Dr. Sayonara Mato MD, MPH&TMOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Paul Horowitz MD27420 Tourney Road Valencia California 91355
- Dr. Joel A. Amundson M.D.9555 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Jack P Schunk MD2525 Nw Lovejoy St Portland OR 97210