Dr. Crystal Walters is a speech language pathologist practicing in LAKEWOOD, CO. Dr. Walters specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Walters evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Walters helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Crystal Walters's Practice location
LAKEWOOD, CO 80232Get Direction
Crystal Walters's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Ms. Kelly T Steffy MA, CCC-SLP3105 W Arkansas Ave Denver CO 80219
- Ms. Martha Lynn Anderson CCC-SLP7935 E PRENTICE AVE GREENWOOD VILLAGE CO 80111
- Traci Flannery M.A., CCC-SLP200 UNION BLVD LAKEWOOD CO 80228
- Courtney Murphy CCC-SLP110 W ARCHER PL DENVER CO 80223
- Anna Curley M.S CCC-SLP6767 S SPRUCE ST STE 102 CENTENNIAL CO 80112
- Leah S Hine M.S., CCC-SLP700 N. COLORADO BLVD DENVER CO 80206