Jeanette Rockers is an acupuncturist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Rockers evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Rockers treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Jeanette Rockers LIC AC's Practice location
Denver, CO 80210Get Direction
Ms. Jeanette Rockers LIC AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Daisy Dong L. AC. CMD1325 S Colorado Blvd Denver CO 80222
- Ashleigh Taylor-Schmidt7625 W. 5th Ave Ste 215D Lakewood CO 80226
- Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC2121 W 84th Ave Federal Heights CO 80260
- Bruce Alan Stoebner L.AC.2840 Xanthia Ct Denver CO 80238
- Dr. Shuhong Hua LIC. AC., DIPL. AC.780 Simms Street Golden CO 80401
- Judith C Lemieux M.S., L.AC.3071 W Clyde Pl Denver CO 80211