Dr. Sarfaraz Dhanji is a family practitioner practicing in Savannah, GA. Dr. Dhanji specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Dhanji possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Spartan Health Sciences University School of Medicine 2002
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- Memorial Health-University Medical Center/Mercer University School of Medicine (Savannah) Program
Dr. Sarfaraz Shiraz Dhanji MD's Practice location
Savannah, GA 31404Get Direction
Dr. Sarfaraz Shiraz Dhanji MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Dr. Willie D Epps D.O.130 Tibet Ave Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Santosh R Reddy MD1107 E 66th St Savannah GA 31404
- Dr. Ronald E. Baird D.O.1170 SHAWNEE ST SAVANNAH GA 31419
- Dr. Dolores J Haviland-foley MD105 Grand Central Blvd Pooler GA 31322
- Dr. Christopher John Oldfield M.D.1326 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Russell Lee Sliker M.D.1000 Towne Center Blvd Pooler GA 31322