Dr. Kwang Hong is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Hong specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Seoul Natl Univ- Coll Of Med- Chongno-Ku- Seoul- So Korea 1968
Seoul National University College of Medicine 1968
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Otolaryngology; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, General Surgery; Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Kwang Shin Hong MD's Practice location
Bakersfield, CA 93301Get Direction
Dr. Kwang Shin Hong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Dr. Abdul Wahab Shararah PHARM.D., M.D.12407 Crown Crest Dr Bakersfield California 93311
- Dr. Gordon Murray Mitts M.D.2525 H St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. Kamil Erfanian M.D.1450 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Darshan R Shah MD4850 Commerce Dr. Bakersfield CA 93309
- Dr. James Knoetgen M.D.4850 Commerce Dr. Bakersfield CA 93309
- Dr. Zach J Barnes M.D.4850 Commerce Dr. Bakersfield CA 93309