We take the time to learn what are each patients' specific needs, while providing a comfortable atmosphere. Our services include periodontal therapy, implant restorations, root canal therapy, as well ...
Daniel Edward Bergman DDS's Practice location
Ballwin, MO 63011Get Direction
Daniel Edward Bergman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 Chesterfield Business Parkway Chesterfield Missouri 63005
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.2043 S Old Highway 94 SAINT CHARLES MO 63303
- Dr. Bruce W. Howard DMD191 Civic Center Drive Lake St. Louis MO 63367
- Dr. Robert Thomure D.D.S.200 S. Kirkwood Rd. Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019