Dr. Keyur Shah is a hospitalist practicing in Westmont, IL. Dr. Shah specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Shah manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Shah works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1996
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Il Coll Med Peoria, Internal Medicine; Advocate Il Masonic Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Keyur V. Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Westmont, IL 60559Get Direction
Dr. Keyur V. Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Traveling with Crohn's Disease
Living with a chronic illness can be difficult, let alone travelling or facing the unknown. For those who live with Crohn’s disease, the next flare-up or episode can constitute enough unknown to make travelling seem impossible.However, managing and moving forward is an important part of coping...
- What Can Reiki Therapy Do for Multiple Sclerosis?
While many dismiss alternative medicines, Reiki has shown to aid many who are suffering from MS.What is Reiki?Reiki is a form of alternative medicine that is said to heal by a therapist channeling energy to a patient through their touch. Many believe that this can act as a catalyst to the natural...
- This Unique Tattoo Helps Women Feel Complete After Mastectomy
Every year, over 250,000 women receive news that they have been diagnosed with breast cancer. A large percentage of them end up undergoing mastectomies. During a mastectomy, the diseased breast tissue is removed, as well as the nipples and areolas. Women who choose to undergo breast reconstruction...
- Widow Creates Fashion Line to Help Parkinson's Disease Patients
Maura Horton’s husband, Don, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease when he was just 48 years old. Don was part of the about 1.5 million people who had Parkinson’s disease just in the United States. This progressive disease disrupts the neural circuits that are in the basal ganglia, which is...
- What Does an Ingrown Hair Look Like?
Ingrown hairs look very similar to acne but they are very different. They happen when hair refuses to grow out of the follicles in the normal course. The hair instead curls or winds sideways into its own follicle or into the tissue of the skin creating a host of problems.You find Afro-Americans and...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Patrick Mote Elangwe M.D30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Sarah Shapiro50 E Bellevue Pl Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Marlene K Henze MD1221 N Highland Ave Aurora IL 60506
- Dr. Michael Kornfeld MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Robert J Longo MD121 S Wilke Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Ellena Lois Boddie M.D.700 E Ogden Ave Westmont IL 60559