Dr. Jason Baron is a psychiatrist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Baron is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Baron diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Baron may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Baron treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1967
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Psychiatry; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Psychiatry; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Jason Dennis Baron M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77040Get Direction
Dr. Jason Dennis Baron M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- What Are the Types of Hallucinations?
Hallucinations are when you perceive something in the absence of an external stimulus. For example, you may hear someone speaking to you even when there is no one around you within your hearing distance. Hallucinations are not just hearing things; it could be of different types. This article is...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- The Connection Between Seasonal Affective Disorder and Fibromyalgia
With winter on everyone's doorstep and the snow that comes with it, there are a few people who cannot enjoy the winter as much as other people for one reason or another.For those who have seasonal affective disorder, they usually do not feel as comfortable as others once the weather changes....
- Dr. Madiha Ghayas M.D.19255 Park Row Houston TX 77084
- Shonna Janel Piegari808 Travis Street Houston Texas 77002
- Dr. Dawn K. Brown M.D.2219 Sawdust Road The Woodlands Texas 77380
- Dr. Bernadette Ejiogu Onuoha MD12808 West Airport Blvd. Sugarland Texas 77478
- Dr. Huiping Xu M.D.1941 East Rd Houston TX 77054
- Valdesha L. Ball6700 W Loop South Bellaire Texas 77401