Dr. Gregory Renck M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry102 Commonwealth Ct Suite H Cary NC, 27511
Dr. Gregory Renck practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Cary, NC. Dr. Renck evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Renck seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Psychiatry
- Duke University Med Center
Dr. Gregory Renck M.D.'s Practice location
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Renck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Renck
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Lori A Schweickert M.D.1903 N Harrison Ave Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Hima B Palakurthi MD5505 Creedmoor Rd Raleigh NC 27612
- Dr. Maxlyn Lavie Ellison MDRexwoods Drive 102 Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Erica Michelle Arrington M.D.3801 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Ranota Thomas Hall M.D.3800 Paramount Pkwy Morrisville NC 27560
- Dr. Jennifer E Holton MD2213 Elba St Durham NC 27705