Dr. John Weisberg is a Chiropractor practicing in East Aurora, NY. Dr. Weisberg specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Weisberg seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. John E Weisberg D.C.'s Practice location
East Aurora, NY 14052Get Direction
WILMINGTON, NC 28401Get Direction
Dr. John E Weisberg D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Nicholas J. Morris DC4154 McKinley Parkway Blasdell New York 14219
- Elena M Acquisto-Treaster3847 Teachers Lane Orchard Park New York 14127
- Dr. Geoffrey John Gerow D.C.449 E Ferry St Buffalo NY 14208
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Zappia DC1641 Hertel Ave Buffalo NY 14216
- Dr. Anthony P Magnano D.C.810 Center Rd Buffalo NY 14224
- Dr. Ronald Warren Gefaller D.C.3065 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY 14127