Dr. Stacy Paggi practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Paggi evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Paggi seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 2001
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 2001
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Stacy Ann Paggi M.D.'s Practice location
Fairfax, VA 22030Get Direction
Dr. Stacy Ann Paggi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Senna E. Greenwald M.D.6410 Rockledge Dr Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Lawrence A. Brain M.D.7910 Woodmont Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20814
- Dr. Asha Patton-Smith MD5999 Burke Commons Road Burke Virginia 22015
- Sonia C. Thomas11204 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax Virginia 22030
- Dr. Michael A. Del Vecchio M.D.8296 Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Joshua Aaron Weiner M.D.2009 14th St N Arlington VA 22201